2015 Auction Schedule
Saturday, November 14th – New Hope Gymnasium
- 4pm Silent Auction Begins
- 6pm Dinner Served
- 7pm Live Auction
Did You Know
- New Hope has been serving K-12 students for over 50 years!
- NHCS students consistently score above the national average on their SATs.
- New Hope Christian School has a 99.9% graduation rate.
- A recent article from Axis states that 61% of all high school students walk away from the church and look elsewhere for answers. ACSI confirmed that for graduates from Christian high schools, 7% walk away.
PTF Auction Report – November 2014
It is always so good to see God work and to, once again, be reminded at how good God is! Despite fewer guests attending the New Hope Dinner and Auction, it was an extremely successful and profitable event and one of the smoothest run auction yet! We are humbled by everyone’s generosity. Also it has been a blessing to work alongside some amazing and dedicated people on our auction committee. AND we were extremely blessed by Mr. Stone’s constant support and encouragement.
Results of the Dinner and Auction:
Gross proceeds: $35,618
Less Expenses – $ 4,561
Scholarships – $ 3,560 (10% gross)
Giving Tree – $ 1,450
$26,047 for bleacher project!!
This balance added to the $15,688 we fund raised for through requesting donations and other PTF fundraising events comes to $41,735! Projected cost is $35,124. This does not include demo of the old bleachers, refinishing the floor under the old bleachers or purchase and installation of the 2 new backboards we need to make it feasible to hold two practices simultaneously. We are so excited that we could meet our goal and can’t wait to move forward on this project.
PTF Auction Committee