Dear International Student,
Thank you for your interest in the New Hope Christian School International Student Program. Our friendly and caring staff desire to take care of your education and make your stay in the United States a good experience for all.
Your decision to become an International Student will be one of the most rewarding decisions of your life. As an International Student, you will have the opportunity to live in the home of an American family, learn first-hand about American culture and lifestyle. The international student Admissions Criteria requires several steps to make your time here in the USA enjoyable and to further your education onto an American University or the education of your choosing. The first step is to start with our Admissions Requirements and to fill out our Contact Form.
Our local staff offers on-going support and services including:
- ESL Courses
- University consulting
- Participation in cultural activities
- Placements with a welcoming American host family
- Earn a US Diploma in grade 12 (and continue to a US University, if desired)
- Year and Semester enrollments
- Fall and January start available
- Study for more than 1 year and get a 2nd year placement/ pricing Guaranteed
- F-1 ACADEMIC EXCHANGE (Will allow student(s) to study in US for multiple years)
- Counseling (Individualized Education)
- Dual Credit Opportunities
- And much much more!
You will be asked to commit yourself to do your best as a student and as an ambassador for your country. You may be the only representative of your country that your host family will ever know. We are excited about your potential decision to join us here at New Hope Christian. Since we are a smaller school, your transition will be easier. Our staff are eager to help you in that transition and to assist you in any way possible. Feel free to contact us whenever you have a question or need assistance.
Additional IS Program Information
- Admissions Requirements (.pdf)
- Admissions Criteria (.pdf)
- IS Application (.pdf)
- Obtaining a Visa (.pdf)
- Re-Enrollment Application (.pdf)
- Personal Reference (.pdf)
- Teacher Reference (.pdf)
- Host Family Information (.pdf)
- Eligibility Checklist for Sports (.pdf)
- School Handbook (.pdf)
Contact New Hope Private School International Program
We eagerly await your questions and/or application!
Mrs. Dawn Abbott, International Program Director
New Hope Christian School
5961 New Hope Road
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Ph. (541) 476-4588