Dear International Student,
I would like to welcome you to the New Hope Christian Schools International Student Program. While you are in the United States, your education and interests will be taken care of by the staff at New Hope and your Host family. These people desire to make your stay in the United States a good experience for all.
Your decision to become an International Student will be one of the most rewarding decisions of your life. As an International Student, you will have the opportunity to live in the home of an American family and learn first-hand about American culture and life-style.
You have committed yourself to do your best as a student and as an ambassador for your country. You may be the only representative of your country that your host family will ever know.
We are excited about your decision to join us and come to the United States. We want to assist you in any way possible, so feel free to call whenever you have a question or need assistance.
Congratulations and welcome!
Mrs. Diana Hale, International Program Director, and Mr. Bob Grush, Assistant Director
Additional International Student Program Information
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- 2011-2012 Agent Contract (.pdf)
- Graduation Policy (.pdf)
- OSAA Eligibility Checklist for Sports (.pdf)
- Application (.pdf)
- F1 Visa Student Data Sheet 2011 (.pdf)
- Hobby Sports Food Preferences (.pdf)
- Host Family Opening Letter – Handbook (.pdf)
- International Student Handbook (.pdf)
- International Student Personal Reference 2011 (.pdf)
- Obtaining a Visa (.pdf)
- Teacher Recommendation (.pdf)