Open House This Thursday Night
Come Join Us As We Put Out the Welcome Mat for the 2012-13 School Year August 30th at 6:30p – 8:30p.
Not only is this a great time to meet with teachers, see the various classrooms, and reconnect with your New Hope friends and families, it’s also a night of collecting important information for your student.
On the agenda…
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the New Lockers – the results from last year’s Warrior Nation Renovation!
- Receive Welcome Packets that will include student class schedule, locker number and combinations, 2012-13 School calendar, and more.
- Meet the New Hope faculty members, New Hope School board members, Athletic coaches and the Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) board members
- Open Campus so you can personally meet your student’s teachers, visit their classrooms and find out about some of the great school opportunities for the year.
Available during the evening events:
- Emergency forms to be kept on file for your student
- Campus map
- Introduction to Edline – New Hope’s “Electronic Grade Book”
- Introduction to the Xchange Program
- Information about the various groups, clubs, teams and organizations available to you and your family at New Hope.
The Open House is a great way to start the school year off. Come and see how many more opportunities are available to the students and families of New Hope Christian School.
Thursday, August 30th from 6:30 – 8:30.