Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the historical reliability of the Bible, including the literal six-day creation, fall of man, and the global Genesis flood.
- We believe in the Trinity – God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His imminent, personal return in power and glory.
- We believe in the necessity of repentance and regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation. Because of the sinfulness of human nature, that men are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ that only by God’s grace and through faith are we saved.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost – those who are saved are resurrected to eternal life and those who are lost are resurrected to eternal separation from God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
Click for the Detailed Statement of Faith, including related Scripture passages.