PTF: Parent Teacher Fellowship
What is the PTF?
The PTF (Parent-Teacher Fellowship) is a collection of New Hope families and staff working together to continue to improve New Hope Christian School and to glorify Jesus in and through the lives of our students.
PTF Special Announcements:
- Fred Meyer’s Reward Card: Please add New Hope PTF to your Fred Meyer’s Reward Card. Attached you will find out just how rewarding linking your Fred Meyer’s Reward card to the New Hope PTF Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards Program is and how easy it is to do. Fred Meyer’s Community Rewards Program link
- Helping Hands Project: Helping Hands Letter
- 2016 Daddy/Daughter Dance: Please email us at email@example.com if you are interested in helping with this event.
- Logo Contest: Download the official rules and entry form here.
What does the PTF do?
According the PTF bylaws, the objectives of the NHCS PTF are as follows:
- To arrange activities and special events to supplement the academic program and enhance the school’s sense of community.
- To serve as a liaison that encourages and facilitates communication between families, the school’s administration, staff, and local supporting individuals and organizations.
- To be a vehicle for fundraising to help meet expenditures not covered by the school
What is the PTF working on?
The PTF activities can be organized into a few general categories:
- Communication: Creating opportunities for greater communication between New Hope and families of New Hope.
- Community Outreach Programs: Events to help our community enjoy the benefits of New Hope.
- Fundraiser Events: Events to help raise the funds necessary for New Hope’s operating budget, scholarships, and campus improvements.
- Rebate Earning Programs: Programs that allow families to make simple adjustments to “everyday purchases” and have New Hope receive financial benefits.
What if I want to get involved?
We would love to have you be a part of the PTF. Everyone brings their unique strengths and talents to the PTF. The PTF meets once a month.
At the PTF meetings, you have the opportunity to simply observe and ask questions and see what plans are being made. If you feel like there is a committee or event that you’d like to participate, we welcome your involvement.
The following events have openings where you can help:
Does the PTF have a Board?
We do, as outlined by the PTF bylaws.
PTF Executive Board
- Vice President:
- Communication Coordinator:
- 2nd Vice President:
- Final PTF Bylaws – February 2015
- Statement of Faith
- Minutes: March 2, 2016
- Minutes: February 3, 2016
- Minutes: December 2, 2015
- Minutes: November 4, 2015
- Minutes: October 7, 2015
- Minutes: August 25, 2015
- Minutes: August 3, 2015
- Minutes: May 14, 2015
- Minutes: April 1, 2015
- Minutes: March 4, 2015
- Minutes: February 4, 2015
- Minutes: January 7, 2015
- Minutes: December 3, 2015
- Minutes: January 8, 2014
- Minutes: November 5, 2012
- Minutes: May 1, 2012 meeting
- Minutes: April 3, 2012 meeting
- Minutes: March 6, 2012 meeting
- Minutes: February 7, 2012 meeting
- Minutes: January 10, 2012 meeting
- Minutes: November 1, 2011 meeting
- Minutes: October 4, 2011 meeting